ACHE-SETC Board of Directors Endorse the National Call to Action to Eliminate HealthCare Disparities!
ACHE- SouthEastTexasChapter leadership joins the American College of Healthcare Executives, the American Hospital Association, Association of American Medical Colleges, the Catholic Health Association of the United States and others to Take the Pledge to Act to Eliminate Health Care Disparities. The focus is on making progress in three areas that provide the greatest opportunities for organizations to increase the equity of care they deliver:
1) Increase the collection and use of race, ethnicity and language preference data;
2) Increase cultural competency training; and
3) Increase diversity in leadership and governance.
ACHE-SETC supports the challenge for every organizational leader to commit to the following:
1. TAKE THE PLEDGE – Pledge to achieve the three areas of the Call to Action within the next 12 months.
2. TAKE ACTION – Implement strategies that are reflected in your strategic plan and supported by your board and leadership.
3. TELL OTHERS – Achieve the goals and be recognized.
CLICK HERE for ACHE-SETC Board Endorsement Letter for #123forEquity Pledge and details from the American Hospital Association on how to help accelerate the elimination of healthcare disparities.