There is no question that belonging to the ACHE-SouthEastTexasChapter, would make an impressive statement about you to anyone in healthcare. Membership is widely recognized as a mark of commitment to your chosen field.
But today, there’s an even more important reason you should consider joining. You need to make the most of every resource that can help you become more effective in your professional life and career.
Here are just a small number of reasons how being part of ACHE – SouthEastTexasChapter can help you:
- Networking opportunities with key members of our local healthcare community!
- Quarterly breakfast meetings featuring engaging speakers!
- Opportunities to volunteer and make a difference to those in need!
- Membership in one of the largest ACHE Chapters in the Nation!
- Educational resources for all stages of career and professional advancement!
- And many, many, more….Join the ACHE – SouthEastTexasChapter today by FIRST becoming a paid dues member of the ACHE national organization in Chicago. Go to their website, www.ache.org and click on the very first tab in the upper left corner of your screen that reads, “Join ACHE”. After you have joined or reinstated your 2014 membership in the College you will automatically become a member of the ACHE – SouthEastTexasChapter.