Mark your 2015 calendars TODAY for events that you do not want to miss NEXT year!
2015 Quarterly Educational (breakfast) Sessions
- 1st Quarter, THURSDAY, March 5, 2015 7:00am – 9:00am
- 2nd Quarter, THURSDAY, June 4, 2015 7:00am – 9:00am
- 3rd Quarter, THURSDAY, August 27, 2015 7:00am – 9:00am
- 4th Quarter ,THURSDAY, November 5, 2015 7:00am – 9:00am
Location: The Junior League of Houston (free garage parking!)
Medical World Americas (MWA)/ACHE-SETC May 18 – 20, 2016
Once again ACHE – SETC has partnered with MWA for their 3rd annual conference and expo next May 18 – 20. Your Chapter will be conducting its 4th annual conference on healthcare leadership as a fully integrated program into the MWA conference and offer 12 hours of ACHE Face-to-Face (Category I) panel discussions multiple ACHE Qualified Education (Category II sessions) CEUs to our members. This coming year there will be a single on-site program guide for both MWA and ACHE-SETC to enhance the attendee experience with an integrated program making it easy for attendees to see what is offered.
The MWA offers an opportunity, on a larger scale, to provide our members with more exposure to collaborative efforts of diverse health care professionals (clinical and administrative). In addition, this convention provides significant ROI for exhibitors.
Location: George R. Brown Convention Center
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:00am – 7:00 pm (Reception, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:00am – 4:30 pm
- Friday, May 20, 2016 8:00am – 3:15 pm
11th Annual Symposium (A collaborative effort with HFMA, MGMA, and the CPA Society) –
Location: Norris Conference Center
- Thursday, November 12, 2014 8:00am – 5:00pm