The ACHE-SETC Mentorship Program Committee
(Note Mentee Application Deadline Below)
The ACHE national organization recognizes the importance of providing resources for the healthcare student and the early careerist. ACHE has developed a myriad of leadership development programs, self-assessment tools, resume tools, job search essentials, networking resources and mentorship programs to accommodate healthcare leaders across the entire spectrum.
ACHE-SouthEastTexasChapter welcomes participants in its mentorship program each fall. The purpose of the mentorship program is twofold: to assist students and early healthcare careerists in their growth and development; to give mentors, a satisfying and enriching relationship in which to share their wisdom, insights, and experiences.
Criteria for mentor participation:
- Membership in ACHE and a current member of the SouthEastTexasChapter with
- A position as Vice-President, Sr. Executive, or Director in his/her organization OR
- Minimum of five years of Healthcare Management experience with ACHE Fellow status
- Willingness to help develop students or early healthcare careerists
Criteria for mentee participation:
- ACHE Student Associate membership status or current member of the SouthEastTexasChapter
- Less than five years of healthcare management experience
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Signature of faculty advisor or supervisor
|Sept 1||Accepting Mentor Applications|
|October 12||Mentee Applications Due|
|October 31||Matches Announced|
|May 9||End of Program Celebration|
If interested, please complete the Mentor-Mentee Questionnaire Form and send to Ashley.McClellan@hcahealthcare.com. Representatives from the Membership Committee will follow up with you to match you with your mentor or mentee.
Applications due October 12, 2018.